What does trade credit insurance cost? As is so often the case, the answer is “it depends.” Market conditions drive rates. What it shouldn’t be is expensive. Contact us to get pricing. As the leading insurance broker of trade credit insurance and interrelated products such as Accounts Receivable puts, political risk insurance, and other insurance products relating to international trade and experts, Credit Eureka works with you to quickly get pricing, accounts & the countries eligible for coverage.
Market Conditions Drive Rates.
These are all factors that determine the availability and cost of trade credit insurance for your company:
- A company’s creditworthiness
- The country where they are located
- The amount of credit being requested
- Their industry sector
- Number of credit sellers covering the name
- The time of year of the request – volatility of market